CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Get in shape Girl!!!

Well I have been saying it for the past few months now (okay lets be honest for the past 7 1/2 years) that I want to lose weight and get back in shape. But I am really good at finding excuses but since I can't use the excuse of after I am done having kids anymore I figured it was time. So thanks to my wonderful husband who loves to buy things, we now have a
It really is fun and I feel like I am getting a workout. The first night we got it, I played on it for over an hour. After all the kids were in bed of course because Mom is the last one to get to play the Wii unless they need help passing a level or something. My favorite game is the hula hoop and this is because I rock at it!!!

So I hope that I will be able to use this to get in shape. Now I just have to find the time good thing I am a night owl because it is looking more and more like it will have to be between 10pm and midnight.

2 comments:

Roxi and Ephraim's Family

I have been wondering about the Wii. I am glad to see that it works for you. I need to think of something soon too...I think I will look into this Wii if you don't mind. Thanks for the idea Christel!

Anonymous

Great idea! Reminds me a little of our DDR challenges back in St. George. ;)