CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Cole's 1st Day and other fun stuff

Cole's first day of preschool was September 2nd.
This is his first year going to an actual preschool. Last year a group of moms in our neighborhood just did a little preschool in our homes once a week. But for some reason I didn't really feel up to the challenge with 2 other little ones at home. The preschool he is going to is called Performance Preschool. His teacher is Miss Connie Bohn. She is really nice. I asked Cole if he liked her and he said she is really really nice. He did great on his first day. I walked him in and helped him pick out his seat. None of his friends were there yet so I asked him if he wanted me to stay or if he was alright. He said he was alright so I left. He does great with going to school. I just drop him off and he goes right in. So, good job COLE!!
Here is a picture of the letters I did for Brocks room. Thanks to the help from Natalie she did the vinyl. It ended up turning out better than I thought so I was happy with it.

If you don't recognize this scary witch it because she is so much cuter without her wig!!! This is Rachel, Natalies oldest. The wig was from some old Halloween stuff Grandma Criddle had so Rachel decided to try it on. She is such a good sport because the dress she has on and now the wig are the only girl dress ups we have in this house of BOYS!!!!!

1 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick

I didn't know you snapped a pic of Rachel. Even as her mom I didn't recongnize her. I think the letters turned out cute, and I like them hanging from the shelf like that. Kudos!