CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dino Park and other track Break Fun!!

Caleb is on track break for the next 3 weeks. Tank had to go to Lake Tahoe and San Fran for the week for work, so I thought I would take the boys to do some fun things while he was gone. So yesterday we went to the Dinosaur Park up in Ogden. We went with our neighbor Susan and her daughter Madison. We had originally planned to leave around 12:30 but that didn't quite work out for me. I had being running around all morning I had to pick up Cole from preschool, go to Walmart, take Caleb to swimming lessons and sit there with the other 3 while he had them and then we went home. I was just going to feed Cooper the rest of his bottle and be on our way. So, I left my purse in the car (I know you can already see where this is going) I left it in there so it would be one less thing to carry back out to the car because we were planning on taking our lunch and having a picnic there. I get all of our stuff ready and Susan is there so I go out to put the cooler and stuff in the car and it was locked. Yes my purse with my keys are still inside. The spare key was no where to be found. So I have to call a Locksmith to come open my car and thanks to my fancy new car that I love it took the guy about an hour to get it open. It has a relocking mechanism on it so whenever he would pop the lock it would relock and set off the alarm!! So he finally got a hold of Toyota and made me a new key. Problem solved and 2 hours later we were on our way. We had already ate our picnic lunch at the kitchen table so we just brought some snacks. The boys and Madison had a great time at the park and they were all troopers. As crazy as this may sound, it is easier for me to take the kids out then it is to keep them at the house. Luckily Cooper enjoys his snugli and Brock is getting better at listening to me and staying close. The other great adventure that we are doing this track break which I mentioned earlier is that Caleb is doing swimming lessons. He is actually doing pretty good, much better than last time and it is nice, his friend, Ty, is in the same class. We are going to the Zoo tomorrow so I will post pictures from that soon.

2 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick

It looks like the dino park was fun! I'm glad Cooper likes the Snugli, since he doesn't like the carseat.

Roxi and Ephraim's Family

Swimming lessons are so scary! I know the kids have to learn to swim, but watching them learn is so hard! It looks like you guys had a good time on track break!