CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Take you back Thursday!!

Well this weeks song probably has different memories for everyone but my roommate in College, Liz, and the other people on our floor can all relate to this song with me. Every, and I mean everyday after practice and before study hall, Liz and I would come in our room and crank this song up and most every day our neighbors would start banging on the wall. I think by the end of the year they got used to it. Oh well if they didn't this song helped to keep me sane during a really hard year. So here's to you Fresh Prince!!!!

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#summertime%20will

1 comments:

Lyndsi

Love it, Christel! How is your cute family? Hope all is well. Congrats to Caleb on his baptism. That's such a special day.