CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Take you back Thursday (on Friday)

I am a little late with this weeks take you back. But here it is. This weeks song takes me back to when I was dating Tank. We listened to this song all the time and eventually it became our wedding song. The funny thing is that my brother Ryan was on his mission when Tank and I got married so he missed out on the whole wedding, reception and anything that had to do with the wedding which included our wedding song. So when he got married a couple of years later, it was funny to hear that he and his wife had chosen the same song as one of their wedding songs. They were sung by different people but the words were the same. So here's to my great husband Tank!!

0 comments: