CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

All that Jazz!


Well it has been quite the season this year for us and the Utah Jazz. Tank bought Season tickets and let me just tell you there are a lot of games. Don't get me wrong, it was really nice for Tank and the Boys and some of our other family members to be able to go, but 45 games later I was ready for it to be done. I finally convinced Tank that it was Brock's turn to go and he was so excited. He kept telling me and the other boys "I not too little!!" The poor kid is always being told that he can't do this or that because "he is too little". So finally his turn came and off they went Jersey and all. He had his popcorn and Sprite like the other boys do and played find the Jazz Bear and Tank was ready to go at Half time. So home they came.


Caleb finally got his turn with the Jazz Bear down on the court. I have to say Tank has been able to have some pretty nice hook-ups with this whole Best Buy gig, that we are really grateful for. Caleb enjoyed being on the court by the players and meeting the Jazz Bear, but Tank said the part that he enjoyed the most was being even with Cole. I don't have any idea where my kids get their competitiveness from.

You know I always have to have a shot of my favorite Jazz player!!!

0 comments: