CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My stay at home boys!!



Today we had a little fun with my 3 stay at home boys. I feel bad for them because Caleb goes off to school and Cole and Brock are stuck here all day in the house for the most part.
I am sure Cooper doesn't mind too much. So I thought we would go for a little walk and take some pictures of the boys.
The 3 Musketeers!!!

Cole won't be a stay at home boy too much longer he starts preschool on Sept. 2nd!

The Buddies!!!!!

It was a miracle that he sat still long enough for me to get this!!!

3 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick

The weather must be nice up there! I love seeing the boys. I bet Cole is anxious for school to start. Cooper looks bigger every time we see him! Love you guys, see you at the blessing.

Anonymous

The boys are too cute! They are the perfect little mix of you and Tank.

So cute!! I bet it is fun to have them stay home! I'm kinda sad that Teniah is going to kindergarten...she starts on Tuesday!! YIKES!

Marchelle

So fun to see your family! I didn't know that you had four boys - life must be so fun and so crazy!