CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

GAME ON!!!

Okay so some of you have seen that my family has been doing a Biggest Loser Competition over the last 19 weeks! I know you can tell I am not the Biggest Loser but it has made me more motivated to get out there and do more. So my sister was telling me about this book that her friend had that mapped out a weight loss or fitness game. It sounds really fun so if anyone is interested in doing this with me there will be 2 teams competing against each other. I will post more details when I get the book in the mail(I ordered it tonight). It is only for 4 week periods so you mind as well try at least once right!!! Here is a link that you can go to to read more about the game! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0061718890/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A2PTFCA406K9UV#reader_0061718890

1 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick

I want to do it with you, do you want me to get some people from here that aren't already doing it, then we could have Henderson vs Syracuse teams if we wanted. Just a thought.