CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Take you back Thursdays!!

This weeks song takes me back to the summer Brock was born. I have a CD with this song on it and every time we would get in the car, Cole would say "Oh Snap" meaning he wanted this song on. Now for those of you that know our Cole, 2 1/2 years ago there weren't a whole lot of phrases coming out of his mouth so this meant he really liked this song. Tank also played it for our nephew Wesley and for the longest time he went around saying "Oh Snap "

So "Oh Snap" here's to you Cole!!!

2 comments:

Sheila

That is so funny! It is fun how music takes you back.

Shelly

Christel--I'm so sorry I missed out on meeting up with you and Joye while you were in town! I wish I would have seen your comment earlier. Let me know when you'll be in the area again--I would love to catch up.