CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh what a trip!!!!

Well, I did it! I can now say I successfully traveled down to St. George and back with the kids by myself! I can't complain too much because all in all the boys were pretty good. They were good the last half of the trip on the way down there and good the first half of the trip back! It took us about 6 hours to make the 4 hour 45 minute trip regularly. We had to stop 4 times by time we got to Filmore which is about 2 and 1/2 hours to our destination but after we had lunch and hit the city park it was smooth sailing from there. We got to see some old friends while in St. George, We hung out with the Cummins, Joye, Chloe, and Claire (such cute girls!!) and the Housekeepeers, Lyndsi, Darin, Jace, Luke, and Lily. (Cute, fun family!) The boys had a good time hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa, Uncles Ryan and Brandon, Aunt Daylemarie and of course their cousin Jayla. We ended up cutting the trip short due to a storm headed for up north but we really had a great time while were there. But like any trip it is nice to be home!!


Photo Taken by Cole Stearman
He can't get enough of his little brother!!











Bath time fun at Grandma Eves!!!

3 comments:

Lyndsi

It was so fun to see you!! Thanks for taking time to come and visit. Your boys are darling! :)

Roxi and Ephraim's Family

You are so brave Christel! I haven't been on a long road trip by myself since I had Daisy (my fourth). I know I am going to have to eventually, but right now I have been able to get out of it. Good for you!

Heidi

Cute pictures of all the kids! You are brave to drive there with all the kids! I don't think I could do that with all 3 of my monsters... unless I had Matt with me:-)