CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Bounce Mania

The boys are in heaven. Tank took the boys to Walmart the other night to buy a "TENT" for the fathers and sons outing in a couple of weeks and they came home with this!!!!






It has been bounce mania ever since. Tank didn't ever find a tent but this bounce house and I quote "Was such a great deal. It was clearanced from $200.00!" We (meaning Tank) are stilling trying to learn that just because something is a great deal doesn't mean we have to buy it. We can let someone else get the great deal.



But in all reality I think it will be a lifesaver in the winter when Cole and Brock are sick of playing inside when the backyard is covered in snow!!! So thanks Tank for thinking of me!! Here are a few more pictures of the boys enjoying their new toy. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!! The big "25"!!!!





1 comments:

Andrea

Christel...My husband has the SAME problem! Should I call it a problem?? If it's a good deal then we HAVE to have it! He cracks me up! Glad to know Bryson isn't the only one out there like this! Gotta love em!