CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

He knows if you have been naughty or nice!

The library had a special event where they had Santa come and tell the kids a story, they sang some songs and last but not least they got to visit with Santa on his lap and get a Candy Cane. I thought I would give it a try since the boys are getting older. They were super excited when Santa arrived but when the time came Cooper wanted nothing to do with him and Brock was only going up there if I was right there. So we waited for our turn by making a craft which Brock insisted on giving to Santa when we got up there. I did get them to sit/stand by Santa but I had to be in the picture!!(Thank goodness for Cropping!) So My question is .......
NAUGHTY OR NICE?????????
By the looks of them you have to say Nice but there are definitely days where they are definitely leaning more to the naughty side!!!

1 comments:

Heather Dodd

We happened to always catch the fire truck.. This year we almost missed it. It had just snowed the night before thats why we had all the snow and now it's all gone cause it's just been raining, but there is snow on the way. I'm surprised u don't have a lot of snow, I thought Colorado got a lot of snow too. Have a great Christmas!