CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROCK!!!

Happy 4th Birthday Brock!!! I can't believe that we actually made it to this Birthday! You are such a great kid but you are a handful!!

Here are my TOP 4 reasons I love you !!!

1. You are the nicest, most friendly kid I have ever met! You are always talking to everyone and trying to include everyone in everything you do!


2. You are hilarious! I can't stop laughing at the things you say and the way your mind works!! You can always bring a smile to my face!


3. You are a kid after my own heart when it comes to your love of junk food! I secretly love the fact that you are a night eater and love to sneak snacks! The part I don't love is cleaning up the mess after you are done!!


4. Lastly, I love your zest for life! You are so excited about everything and do everything all out! You are such a trooper with all that you have through with your eyes and you still always have a great big hug, smile and kiss for me whenever I want it!!!


We love you so much Brock and are so happy that you are a part of our family!!!!

0 comments: