CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Cole!!


Happy 6th Birthday Cole! I can hardly believe it has been six years. You are such a great little boy. Keeping with the Birthday tradition I started this year, here are 6 things I love about you!!
1. You are such a sweet little boy! You are always so good to little kids especially your baby brother Cooper.
2. You are so funny! I love to hear your Yoda impressions! You are always surprising me with your funny comments!
3. You are such a hard worker! You have done so well in school this year with your reading and your speech.
4. You are awesome at doing puzzles and legos. You are so smart and amaze me all the time with how well you do at putting together these things.
5. You are great at coloring. You always do such a nice job staying in the lines and making every picture look so nice.
6. I love you for being you. You are the perfect fit for our family and such a great example for all those around you!! We love you tons Colee!!!

1 comments:

Heather Dodd

Happy Birthday Cole! The twins are so excited to celebrate with you on friday.